The IT Logistics Assistant supports the IT Logistics and Procurement Manager in the management of IT equipment and services within our client's Engineering, Infrastructure and Operations Section.
- Warehouse Logistics (stores and inventory management, forklift operations and power assisted jack operating)
- Asset Movements for departmental stakeholders internal and external
- IT Hardware installations and Removals (Desktop, laptop PCs Monitors, Printers and all related peripherals)
- Accruing of new assets
- Data Entry (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Programing (initialise, updating and cleaning of sensitive data)
- Couriering of stock to and from secure location
- Warehouse induction and WHS training
Please note: All applicants must hold a full drivers licence and Australian Citizenship to be considered for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.