One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed ICT Procurement Manager
The successful canddiate will have experience in managing and supporting multiple complex ICT procurement activities in a Commonwealth Government setting (preferably in a non-corporate entity). They will have extensive experience (minimum 5 years) with ICT procurement activities including tenders, limited tenders and requests for quote on established panels
- Assist in translating business requirements to functional and non-functional requirements to form the basis for an approach to the market;
- Review, and assist in development of approach to market documentation for complex ICT procurements;
- Review delegates and panels to assess vendor responses to ensure proper use of public money; and
- Assist delegates, or their nominees, in Undertake contract negotiations with ICT vendors and suppliers
- Promote appropriate resource management practices (in particular procurement)
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate to your role and duties in supporting the complex procurement.
- Support existing projects and procurement activities
- Provide assistance as required to the Business Manager in ensuring proper use of public money across the agency
- Demonstrated expereince and in-depth knowledge of compliance with the PGPA Act, CPRS and CRM framework.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of Approach to Market documentation, translation of non functional and functional Business requirements for Complex ICT Procurement
- Demonstrated experience in end to end procurement life cycle with excellent contract negotiation outcomes
- Demonstrated in the planning and management of complex ICt Procurement activities
- At a minimum Diploma Government Procurement and Contract Management
Please note: Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.