Key responsibilities, not limited to :-
- Program Readiness, Project Management and transition management of the different verticals
- Requirements and scope management of all requests for Business
- Validation and Readiness management between several parallel program streams, to ensure no impacts to the user experience
- Costs and financial alignment of the several systems of the overall program environment
- Migration strategy review and program tracking
- Co-ordination with several systems for their Readiness for integration and production Readiness and guiding the entire transformation program and transition handling
- Aligning with the CTO, Business directors, to drive and reach the Program milestones
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kirti at Kirti.Sikarwar@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.