One of our clients based in Canberra is seeking an experienced ICT Program Mnager to manager to lead and manage the planning and delivery of programs. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working collaboratively with stakeholders.
Essential skills and experience
- Leading and managing all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects.
- Providing day to day leadership to a team of professionals responsible for the of projects resulting in the successful of new capabilities.
- Managing teams to ensure program business objectives are achieved on time and within budget.
- Managing stakeholder relationships and provide advice on project planning and decision making
- Work as a team with our organisation and other sellers.
- Transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
- Have a no-blame culture and encourage people to learn from their mistakes.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Program manager skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Wajeeha on 0261 031 837 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"