We are now seeking ICT Project Coordinator for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: 6 months
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to support an active program of work. The Project Coordinator's primary role is to assist in scheduling, reporting and task coordination for project activities in an Agile framework. The coordinator will liaise with Scrum Masters and technical team leads in the construction and maintenance of project reporting.
- Day-to-day operations of scheduling, reporting and task coordination using Azure DevOps and Microsoft Project
- Ensure coordination and reporting appropriately tracks project milestones, finances and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Contribute to the coordination of project activities between analysis, system development, testing and communications/education
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams
- Strong experience in undertaking project coordination tasks, preferably with Azure DevOps and Microsoft Project
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including structured reporting.
- Ability to communicate with and understand technical delivery teams
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to proactively move roadblocks in a sensitive and positive (win-win) way.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.