About the company
Our client is an Australian owned and operated IT Communications Service Provider that has strong operational history in Queensland.
With a success rate of 95%, they pride themselves on delivering the highest quality of service to their customers.
About the role:
Due to an increase in demand for IT telephone and remote working solutions, they are looking for an ICT Telco Technician (PBX) to join their team on a permanent basis, to be based in Far North Queensland.
- Proven local experience as an ICT-Telco PBX/SIP Technician.
- ACMA open cabling licence, with endorsements.
- Experience with the latest Telco Tech hand tools and fit-off devices.
- CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience interfacing Broadband & SIP trunks.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining on-prem PBX Systems or Cloud PBX systems.
- Clean open driver's licence (manual transmission vehicle).
- Ability to produce clear and concise technical reports
- Demonstrate passion towards delivering excellent customer service.
- One rostered (paid) day off per month.
- KPI incentive bonuses.
- Fully maintained and equipped company vehicle.
- Significant OTE on offer
- Ongoing in-house and external technical training
This is an excellent opportunity for any IT Telephone Technicians that are looking for a sea change to Far North Queensland.
*Due to CODIV-19 restrictions, only Queensland based applicants are encouraged to apply.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.