Clicks are currently seeking an ICT Trainer/Technical Writer for a great contract opportunity with a federal government department.
- Extensive experience in the design, development and delivery of business process transformation and functional system training, enabled by a new IT system
- Demonstrated experience in delivering classroom and virtual classroom training, preparation of curriculums, session plans and supporting courseware
- Experience in all aspects of eLearning content development, instructional design and development of training modules (ideally using Adobe Captivate)
- Ability to guide business stakeholders through the transformation journey and help them envision how their processes change with the deployment of a new IT business solution
- Ability to engage project, technical and business stakeholders to deliver desired outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in delivering SAP Ariba training (or a similar Procure to Pay system)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering SAP ERP Finance training (or a similar financial system);
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment desirable
- Experience using help authoring / content management applications and learning management systems
- Knowledge of in-app interactive walkthrough technology (such as SAP Enable Now) and content creation
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7716 quoting reference MO63686.