We are now seeking Systems Administrator for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Till January 2022 with 2 X6 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
Our client is seeking an experienced System Administrator with development experience who will have the primary responsibility of making technical (configuration) changes to the Quest One Identity product.
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, build, test, documentation, implementation and maintenance.
- Take the initiative and ownership to undertake problem solving and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures.
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet project/business requirements.
- Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices.
- Develop cross-skills to support other applications within the portfolio should the need arise
The ideal candidate for this role will have highly developed skills in Identity and Access management areas using One Identity or similar toolset built using .Net technology and hosted in cloud
- Experience with configuration of COTS products
- Development experience in .Net stack, MS-SQL, Python and Java
- Identity and Access Management principles and practices
- Troubleshooting and fixing of issues in PROD and non-PROD environments
- Experience analysing large datasets in Excel/Access
- Analysing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes.
- Proven expertise in writing technical documentation
- Experience working in cloud-based windows environments
- Experience using TFS based collaborative software development tools,
- Experience with the Quest One Identity product
- Familiarity with Agile development and support practices
- Working in multi-vendor environment
- Understanding of Active Directory and Windows administration
- Understanding of database administration and management
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.