One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Identity and Access Management Engineer
Skills and experience:
- Evaluating Identity & Access Management (Inc. eTools) solutions design against Defence enterprise architectures.
- Provide assurance of sustainment through the review of project documentation and comparison to reference material.
- Responsible for support to the current production eTools suite and assisting with implementation of Oracle OIM product suite.
- Development of technical artefacts that are required to support outcomes.
- A weekly report is to be provided to Identity & Access Application Sustainment Manager, Directorate Personal System Sustainment outlining what has been achieved and stakeholders engaged
- Engage in Stakeholder,, vendor meetings; architecture guidance, consultation, and provide technology advice.
- The Identity & Access Management Engineer developer will have strong knowledge of Identity Management Software, enabling Microsoft Products (Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, PowerShell, and Microsoft SQL DB Administration), Data Analysis and Object Oriented Development techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in managing stakeholders, analysing business requirements and managing outcomes.
- Demonstrated Experience with the development and review of technical and project documentation
- Demonstrated Experience system design and development of ICT solutions in a highly secure environments
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"