One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Identity and Access Management Technical Lead role. In this role you will be responsible for delivering solutions using platforms and technologies in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain
As the IAM Technology Lead, you will be an expert contributing to, and delivering solutions using platforms and technologies in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain. Your role is to:
- Design the processes for clients through effective diagnosis and root cause analysis
- Gather requirements and providing sound recommendations on solutions
- Define and deliver sound solutions on IAM concepts
- Working in a global delivery, multi-disciplined environment, play an integral role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
- Guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain
- Proven experience delivering solutions on the following platforms / technologies:
- Okta - Single Sign-On and Federation
- SailPoint - Identity Now (role based access control)
- F5 - Access Policy Manager
- CA - Identity Manager
- CyberArk - Privileged Account Manager
- Ability to diagnose and conduct root cause analysis
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud and on-premise environment
- Previous experience in delivering technical design documentation and conducting unit testing
- Experienced in using version management tools such as GiT
- Exposure to CI / CD practices and tools (such as Jenkins)
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment as well as experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Communication and Analytical skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and Identity Management skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.