Identity Management and Identity Access roles don't come around all the time ! Make the most of it and read-on below about this great role !
Primary purpose of the role
The Identity Systems Engineer works as a member of the Identity Management Team and is responsible for the ongoing maintenance, enhancements and day to day management of this clients Identity Management Systems.
- The Identity Systems Engineer is responsible for the reliable operation and maintenance of TAFE managed components of its Identity Management System and Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools.
Key requirements ( you must have all or most of the following to be considered):
- Proven experience in a hands-on Identity Systems Engineer role
- Proven experience with Identity Management Systems and Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools.
- Youwill have a deep understanding of published standards (e.g. OIDC, OAuth2, SAML, XACML, FIDO) and desirable understanding of SCIM
- Experience with Java
- Understanding of LDAP and noSQL technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Samuel Williams at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4449, quoting reference SW62176.