A large NSW Government Department are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join them on a 12 month contract in Parramatta.
This role will be responsible for identifying, creating and implementation of the required security postures for devices on the wired network. This will involve conducting workshops (including minutes and decisions logs) with business stakeholders, creating device management plans, alerting and escalation methodologies, breach action processes and the technical implementation plan. There is also a requirement to integrate the environment in the production F5 load balancers and the production Splunk environment
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in the development of instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- Demonstrated organisational, time management and prioritising skills;
- Demonstrated superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills with a proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers and project team members
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in ClearPass implementation and management
- Demonstrated experience with network management, including switch and firewalls
- Proven ability in overcoming project obstacles to meet targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to really showcase your skills and experience. Please hit 'Apply Now' to submit your CV.