CONNECTCAREERS - CONNECTING YOUR OPPORTUNITY!!
Are you wanting to take your future into your own hands?
Are you wanting to create your own financial destiny?
ConnectCareers 'Transformed World of Work' is new employment related Recruitment Services 'job board' for the Contracting market. Our mission is to disrupt and influence the employment market by bringing together the Contract Recruiters and Contractors
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and independent Industry Sales Directors to take us deep into 2019 aligned to the following Industries:
IT & Technology
Engineering & Mining
Health & Medical (Physical, Mental, Alternative)
Accounting & Insurance
Media & Advertising
Aviation & Automotive
Banking & Finance
Property & Construction
Assist (Child Care, Disability Care, Aged Care)
Diversity (Women, Indigenous, Disability)
Not For Profit
Government & Defence
Retail, Hospitality & Major Events
Education & Training
Agriculture & Farming
Sports & Recreation
Transport & Distribution
You will have full autonomy to build a dynamic team of high caliber Sales Professionals & work yourself with the Recruitment and Contract Provider Industry in meeting their labour requirements.
This position is a commission-based incentivised (KPI) role.
Mobile phone and Internet connectivity will be provided. As you build your team to service your Industry, your opportunity for greater rates of earnings will occur. ConnectCareers business infrastructure will be at your disposal to assist in managing any campaign necessary for you to get the job done right.
Job tasks and responsibilities
As an accomplished Sales Leader, ConnectCareers is wanting to tap into your unique sales skill maximising the opportunity to find new clients and work with existing to continually find new ways and new business.
Additionally, areas of focus we are interested in include (but are not limited to):
- Prospect for potential new clients within the Recruitment Industry and turn this into increased business,
- Developing the Connect Careers Sale network and pipeline,
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network,
- Identify decision makers within the client organisation,
- Research and build relationships with new clients,
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals,
- Plan approaches and pitches,
- Work with the Connect team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives,
- Conflict management,
- Assisting in building up the Connect business structure that aligns with and provides the most efficient means of meeting the Recruitment Industries needs.
Skills and experience
Key Skills and Capabilities:
- Tertiary Education (preferable)
- Senior Management and C-Level/Tier 1 experience/exposure
- Strong IT software (MS Office or equivalent) & CRM experience
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in conjunction with the Connect Careers team,
- Have a positive and enthusiastic approach to market disruption
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong experience of recruitment strategy and operations,
- You are self-motivated, results driven, able to set strong and realistic targets and goals,
- You are organised, methodical, disciplined and able to work well under pressure,
- You hold an ability to manage staff and quality control,
- You can identify opportunities for growth and partnership
Job benefits and perks
The role of the Industry Sales Director is to work with existing clients for new business as well as prospect for new clients by networking, business develop connect, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The ideal candidate will bring a strong pipeline of opportunity to this venture which will ensure the generation of revenue and commission in the quickest possible timeframe.
You will have the ability to build a dynamic team around you and structure it the way you feel will meet the Recruitment and Contract Provider Industries needs as required.
Connect works out of a Co-work space in Melbourne CBD however you will be spending much of your time meeting with the Recruitment and Contract provider Industry in and around Melbourne CBD - coffee, coffee and more coffee!!
This position brings a unique opportunity to profit share in the Business through effective Profit and Loss management as well as an extremely competitive commission based remuneration structures and bonus incentives. Mobile phone and Internet connectivity will be provided. Additional perks on offer as you mature and develop the business to the KPI's set are Gym Memberships, IT equipment and other gifts of appreciation.
You will be engaged as an Independent Contractor and invoice ConnectCareers based on the agreed rate of commission. As you Build your team to service your Industry, your opportunity for greater rates of earning will occur.
or contact Anthony on 0418708908