CONNECTCAREERS - CONNECTING YOUR OPPORTUNITY!!
Are you wanting to take your future into your own hands?
Are you wanting to create your own financial destiny?
** This role is a Commissioned only based opportunity (earned immediately with no threshold set) **
This role is to help build the Sales Strategy for the ConnectCareers Brand, Execute on this Strategy by connecting with and meeting the key decision makers from Recruitment organisations maintaining a superior level of professionalism. Time, Cost and Quality requirements will be adhered to in order meet and/or exceed the expectations of our customers.
You will have automomy and influence as to how you see the market and the need to respond.
The primary role of the Sales and Business Development Director is to prospect for new clients (Contract Recruiters) by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with ConnectCareers. You must develop a rapport with new clients, and work towards the targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. You are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Strategic planning is a key part of this role to develop the pipeline of new business. This requires a growing knowledge of the market, the solutions/services and competitors.
The following is descriptive but not prescriptive with regards to the areas of focus for the Sales function:
New Business Development
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Management and Research
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
• Identify Sales capabilities roles, interview and engage
• Identify Account Management roles, interview and engage
• Identify Portfolio support roles, interview and engage
• Coach, Mentor and Instruct you sales team
• Profit & Loss of the Portfolio Revenue & Cost Centres
• Team KPI setting and Financial management
• Setting of Quarterly, Half Yearly and Yearly Budgets
• Client Invoicing and reconciliation