Essential Skills and experience
- Must have experience in the following:
- developing Information Architecture artefacts - data models, class diagrams, taxonomies, standards, classifications and transformations;
- applying Information Architecture practices in an agile and dynamic environment;
- working with governance bodies to get Information Architecture artefacts reviewed, agreed, approved and versioned;
- Must be able to communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organisation;
- Must have a track record of delivery whilst working within a project team;
- Must have experience in working as part of a program: prioritising work based on need, impact and timeframes for multiple stakeholders;
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship and to be considered for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference MO62144.