We are now seeking Senior Advisor - Information and Analytics Service for our Government client in Melbourne.
Citizenship requirements: Australian Citizen
This role is responsible for shaping the enterprise strategy and plans to use information and analytics, developing the information strategy to support business strategy and to develop and govern the enterprise. This role is responsible for setting the strategy for information and analytics as a business discipline and for using data as an asset to meet enterprise's objectives.
- Set up and maintain Centre of Excellence to drive standardisation and collaboration around Information Management (IM)
- Develop and drive long-term IM Strategy that identifies future service delivery options and assesses viability.
- Develop IM framework to manage IM capability (policies, governance, etc.) and infrastructure.
- Improve data quality through execution of data management processes (e.g. Master Data Management).
- Fulfil requests for data sets by extracting, transforming and provisioning tailored data sets based on requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of the major functions, capabilities and challenges across typical business and technology functions.
- Broad experience in multiple domain areas, such as data governance, data architecture, data integration, data classification, data strategy, data quality management, data security, data warehousing, business intelligence (BI) frameworks.
- Qualifications in business management or related field. Additional education in marketing as well as information and technology disciplines is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to act as effective translator between analysts and business decision makers - examples of creating a vocabulary for turning complex terminology into common language that all stakeholders can understand.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.