Exciting opportunity for a Security Analyst with a focus on Risk Assessment to join a globally renowned leader in their industry with excellent opportunities for future career growth.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for security governance and compliance
- Managing all aspects of PCI-DSS compliance and certifications for any APAC based programs
- Managing all aspects of ISO 27001 internal audit, compliance and certifications for any APAC based programs
- Maintain policies, standards and guidelines for ongoing ISO 27001 compliance
- Ensure project implementations meets contractual and legislative security obligations
- Support operational readiness for ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, SOX and external audit providers by consulting with and realising policies, processes and procedures for APAC based programs
- Contribute to the continual improvement of audit processes to minimise impact to internal auditees
- Identify and manage opportunities for cost reduction in audit processes
- Help design ISO27001 and PCI-DSS workshops for staff and stakeholders
- Periodically report on security governance and compliance status for presentation in internal and customer facing forums
- Assisting in and supporting international programs in audit and compliance activities
Position Specific Skills/Experience/Knowledge:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in audit and compliance management
- Experience in auditing an Information Security Management System
- Experience in implementing and operating an ISO 27001 compliant security regime
- Experience in implementing or operating a PCI-DSS compliant security regime
- Experience in the creation or review of security policy, processes and procedures
This is an exciting opportuntiy for someone that is looking for a role that offers long-term career growth and a fantastic work culture.
Our client is ready to interview now so please Apply for this role or get in touch with Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential discussion.