Joining this global firm in a large scale Security uplift, you will consult on various uplift projects including policy, risk, and cloud Security compliance.
You will be involved in each phase of the Solutions Development Life cycle and serve as both an expert on information security requirements and as an open-minded contributor to break through thinking and innovative solutions relating to information security.
You will have 5+ years in Information Security and will have at least one certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, and demonstrated experience with the Azure cloud.
- Take ownership of the end to end delivery of security specific components required to transition security services into cloud environments working in conjunction with Transformation Project managers
- Manage and provide information security advice and analysis to multiple and competing project requirements through standard, consistent engagement and service delivery processes
- Gather and organise information, develop infrastructure and flow diagrams, develop frameworks, conduct security reviews, risk assessments and vulnerability assessments
- Develop and review policies and procedures to strengthen the IT Security Management Framework
- Minimum 5 years experience in the IT security industry
- Previous experience in security policy development, information security analysis and security solution implementation
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
- Solid understanding and hands on experience in strategies and technologies that can be employed in security Azure cloud services
- Experience in business continuity and DR planning, information security and controls, secure e-business and risk management in a Cloud environment
To apply please click apply or call Todd Graham on 03 8628 2115 for a confidential discussion.