Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Clicks' client is renowned across the globe for their work and relationships within the Defence and Intelligence communities. Utilising their unique set of solutions and expertise, their main goal is to help Governments and businesses defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk, comply with laws and regulation and transform their operations.
Based in Canberra, they are seeking a Negative Vetting 2 cleared Information Security Manager to provide guidance across the organisation's functions and business units on matters related to CLASSIFIED computing, government accreditations and compliance with industry standards.
Working closely with the Chief Security Officer, you will ensure the accreditation documentation required under the ISM for CLASSIFIED networks (threat risk assessments, system security plans, incident response plans) are developed and maintained and subsequently you'll be the document owner for the reaccreditation documentation too. Keeping a close eye on the changing standards of the ISM you will make sure the CLASSIFIED networks are reviewed and work with relevant bodies to propose corrective actions to continue compliance. You will be the SME for the business and it's customers pertaining to day-to-day matters regarding the CLASSIFIED and corporate networks.
- Demonstrated experience in the Information Communications Technology (ICT) security field with a particular focus on CLASSIFIED computing environments including the certification and accreditation of ICT systems.
- Detailed understanding of the Information Security Manual (ISM), the Defence Security Principles Framework (DSPF) and the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- Experience in ICT Security Risk Management and Compliance;
- Be able to clearly identify an issue and understand everyone's interest. Solutions must be practical to archive the optimum outcome.
- Draw on previous experience, best practice, subject matter experts and where necessary, seek advice from both internal and external customers.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Shakeel Jeeawody at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7781.