We are looking for Infrastructure Support /Architect for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2 X12 months extensions
Australian citizens with minimum NV1 security clearance are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, implement and provide 3rd level support of client's infrastructure and environments in support of the project requirements
- Develop and/or provide input into ICT road maps, architecture, high-level and detailed designs
- Liaise with other teams and stakeholders to design, implement and maintain infrastructure and Development, Test and Production environments;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation relating to infrastructure and environment design and implementation; and
- Willingness to participate on an after hours on call roster.
- Windows 2012 R2 Server Administration / Windows Server 2019
- VmWare virtualisation services
- EMC SAN Technologies
- EMC Avamar
- CISCO UCS
- Web Services
- SQL Server
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Networking / Firewalls / Load Balancers
- Team Foundation Server
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.