We are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join an established local SME which encourages professional development and a positive working environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for design and development of client technology systems and solutions. This position will be a permanent role within the Architecture Team.
- Plan, design, develop, cost and implement infrastructure solutions for the organisations clients
- Be responsible for the oversight of and successful implementation of the technical outcomes of delivered projects
- Assist in the development and maintenance of technology and infrastructure standards for both internal systems and for operational service delivery systems
- Work closely with the organisations Architecture Team to develop end to end solutions for their clients
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated high level communications skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience in technology systems leadership roles
- Demonstrated capacity to work cohesively in a multi-faceted, values-based team environment, and contribute actively to the Architectural and Infrastructure teams of the organisation
- Demonstrated high level organisations skills, including specific experience in prioritisation, planning and time management, risk assessment, documentation and resourcing
- Demonstrated experience in project costing, budgeting and financial reporting
- Understanding of stakeholder liaison at a range of levels, issues resolution, management of competing client demands, and the capacity to deliver the organisations technology and infrastructure capabilities on an ongoing basis
- Australian citizenship and an NV1 clearance are required
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.