Infrastructure Engineer | Network + Security + Systems | Contract Role | Sydney CBD
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join my client's growing Data Team. I am looking for someone who is keen to "roll their sleeves and get hands dirty" if required. Be involved in projects, BAU, and as they "eyes and ears" of the business working closely with MSP.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or industry equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' experience in IT, 5 years in Network Engineering responsible for routing, switching, firewall configuration and administration
- Previous experience in designing and implementing a Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- Experience with SD-WAN, MPLS and internet services such as Wireless or Wi-Fi
- Can provide support to MS Server 2016, 2019 and virtualised servers
- Work alongside MSP to ensure that the network and severs are on high availability and reliability
- Previous SCADA experience will be highly regarded
- Experience with Azure, Office 365, Palo Alto and Cisco Networks
- Minimal interstate travel- only when project requires
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.