We are now seeking Infrastructure Engineer for our client in Canberra to perform advanced network, infrastructure and system administration tasks.
Australian citizens with minimum NV1 clearance are eligible to apply
- Assist in the technical aspects of developing project scoping documents, including client site inspection, and technical advice on systems, software and network configuration;
- Co-ordinate receipt, stocking and dispatch of client equipment;
- Conduct the technical build or rebuild, installation and testing of servers, workstations, virtual machines, and other devices; and the installation, configuration and testing of networks;
- Conduct the technical build or rebuild of virtual machine host environments;
- Conduct the build and installation of SOEs for clients, general software installation, data migration and data backup standards;
- Produce accurate and effective documentation, including system specifications, user manuals, and task management and project reporting;
- Liaise with clients within the context of assigned projects, and under the direction of the specific project co-ordinator in each instance.
- Demonstrated high level experience in administering a range of server environments including Windows, Unix/Linux and related systems and applications;
- Demonstrated experience in administering Microsoft desktop operating systems and applications;
- Demonstrated experience in TCP/IP networking including routing, firewalls, proxy server, DHCP, DNS and SMTP;
- Demonstrated experience in the configuration and maintenance of computer and network hardware;
- For Microsoft specialist: Sound knowledge of Microsoft network products such as Exchange Server, SQL Server, ISA Server or IIS Server;
- For UNIX/Linux specialist: Sound knowledge of UNIX based network services, open source technologies and UNIX based databases; and
- For Virtualisation specialist: Sound knowledge of VMWare, Citrix and Oracle VM products and technologies
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.