One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Infrastructure Program Delivery Office.
This is a long term contract for 12 months from a start date, with further extension options available.
Skills and experience required
- Experience in the development, delivery and evaluation of technology change, new capability adoption and project delivery to support the department's strategic outcomes.
- Knowledge of project management and organisational change skills, including, monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, budget and resource allocation.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, analyse situations, evaluate, research and analyse data, identifying trends and preparing briefs and reports to support informed decision-making and planning.
- The ability to build strong internal and external relationships to assist in managing resource contention, planning refresh cycles and reviewing vendor driven enhancements.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation and written communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team with proven team building, relationship building and networking skills that promote a respectful workplace.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens with a valid NV1 clearance will be considered for this role.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.