Our client is a well-known and prestigious University currently seeking aSenior Infrastructure Project Manager to lead a significant uplift to its Research Infrastructure.
The aim is to ensure the University remains competitive and can meet the increasing demands for data and high performance computing from researchers.
The uplift will impact many aspects of core research infrastructure including:
- High performance computing
- Cloud / Data management & storage
- Network and data-centre
- The operating and service model streams in the research platform services team.
What you will need for success:
- Minimum 5+ years senior project management experience (Mandatory)
- Demonstrated large & complex infrastructure project & program delivery experience, budgets $5m+ (Mandatory)
- Vendor Management experience (Mandatory)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills including to C-level executives (Mandatory)
- Delivery focused and action oriented (Mandatory)
- Highly collaborative and team-focused (Mandatory)
- Project management certification eg: PMP, Agile (Highly Desirable)
- University sector experience (Desirable but not essential)
If you are interested in this role please apply via the prompts below or call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference number 61950 for a confidential discussion.