Our client is a not for profit organisation that provides a wide range of services to parts of the community that need it the most. Currently they are looking for an Infrastructure Support Specialist, who has extensive experience with Barracuda email and spam filters to join their support team on an initial contract with the view to go permanent.
This role will be based at their new head office in the Brisbane CBD. The organisation is supported internally by infrastructure, application, database, and programming support functions within the existing IT team.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive and proven experience with Infrastructure/Application support within large organisations
- Proven experience working with Barracuda email/spam filters is essential
- Previous experience with 3CX phone systems is beneficial
- Experience in reporting performance against the business SLA
- Exceptional communication skills
The opportunity to learn and further develop your career with an organisation that values honesty, that is offering an ASAP start on a contract to permanent role.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.