Our client, a growing MSP, are on the lookout for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to join them on an initial 3 month contract (plus extensions) to assist in the delivery of an IT infrastructure audit and refresh program.
This role will involve:
- Travelling to various sites to audit current IT hardware
- Rack, stack and install MS Servers
- Provide basic app support (Level 1)
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous hands-on experience in racking, stacking and installing MS Servers
- General IT hardware support experience
- Experience with IT infrastructure support
- Previous experience in a services organisation highly desirable
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above please 'Apply Now' or get in touch with Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential discussion.