A growing MSP are currently looking for an Infrastructure Support Specialist to join them on an initial 3 month contract to work on-site for an external client in North Ryde. The role will involve:
- Setting up and supporting local networks
- Basic network support
- VOIP setup / support
- Level 2 technical support and troubleshooting
To be considered for this role you MUST have experience with:
- Avaya CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Basic network support experience
- VOIP setup and support experience
Please Note: Candidates must be available to start on November 4th.
If you do have the skills mentioned above then please Apply Now - or email Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential conversation.