The Instructional Designer will be specifically responsible for the following:
* Develop innovative blended learning solutions that will embed the learning throughout the organisation
* Work with and enhance the current framework and produce a learning toolkit that can be tailored to various stages of the platform rollout
* Design and create online materials using Captivate or similar
* Develop training artefacts (such as quick reference guides, webinars)
* Develop and facilitate face-to-face (or Skype) training
* Support training booking and logistics
* Develop various knowledge articles, reference guides and FAQs as required
* Input and review current learning needs analysis.
Specific Skills Required:
* Significant experience in Learning & Development
* Experience with Go-Animate and e-Learning software such as Captivate
* Understanding of Instructional Design methodologies
* Experience in producing learning solutions for new systems or technology
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with team members and key stakeholders of all organizational levels
* Developed ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
* Significant experience in the development of online learning content and proficiency in digital software and/or screen capture technology for the purposes of learning.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the prompts below or call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference number RD62674 for a confidential discussion.