Client is seeking to review and redesign their face to face training. The outcome they are seeking is a new blended learning design that incorporates face to face, online and on the job learning.
They will be launching an online learning platform to expand the reach of their current face to face content and to support blended learning approach.
- Develop project plans
- Attend face to face workshop
- Engage with stakeholders and consultants as part of needs analysis
- Scope program blended learning strategy and program evaluation
- Develop learning resources (online, face to face and on the job)
- Deploy/implement blended learning program
The client is after someone with the following skills and experience:
- Blended learning program instructional design
- Content development and authoring
- Alignment/mapping content to nationally recognised units of competency
- Aged care/health related or regulatory program development experience
- Stakeholder engagement to undertake training needs analysis
- Alignment/mapping content to nationally recognised units of competency, an advantage
- Aged care/health related or regulatory program development experience, will be highly regarded
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.