To be successful in this role you will have had 3+ years experience as a Business Integration Analyst or similar, ideally working with a MuleSoft development team. You will have had hands on experience designing and running integration tests as well as organising and running User Acceptance Testing.
- Elicit, consolidate, and document requirements for new and updated integrations
- Ensure tracability of requirements from source through to implementation
- Build an understanding of the TransGrid application, data, and integration landscape
- Ensure integrations are working as defined within the requirements
- 3+ years as a Business Integration Analyst or similar role
- 1+ years working within a MuleSoft, TIBCO, or Boomi integration team
- Some background in testing
- 2+ years as a Test Analyst
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
Qualifications, training and skills
- Strong knowledge of BABOK and general analysis practices
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Understanding of integration concepts, patterns, and approaches
- Ability to distil information into easily readable and understandable documentation > Familiarity with REST, JSON, and RAML
- IIBA certification or similar is desired
- Demonstratable stakeholder management skills
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ashwin on 0450 173 053 also at Ashwin.Sadashiv@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.