The Integration Analyst will join a dynamic cloud (Azure) integration from legacy systems project. Working with project managers, test analysts, developers and solution architects the Integration Analyst will have an in-depth knowledge of the necessary information and technical requirements needed to integrate customer information to the cloud.
The integration analyst will look at the integration flows, matching up the data format from one system to another. The integration analyst must be able to tease information out of each of the legacy system to translate and interpret what that data needs to look like and do in the new system, working with the developers to make it happen.
To be successful in the role the integration analyst will have knowledge and experience of:
- Understanding Integration concepts and different integration patterns
- Demonstrated integration project experience
- A technical environment that enables integration between digital and corporate information platforms and data sources.
- Performing detailed systems analysis, design, and implementation of the proposed solutions.
- Testing, Maintenance and Support
- Experience in integration Projects (Biztalk preferred)