To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for an Integration/ Solution Architect to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. I
- Demonstrated experience in system integration and migration.
- Provision of direction to the Customer and Suppliers regarding integration approaches, including assessment of approaches and highlighting of risks and issues along with actions to mitigate.
- Provision of advice regarding system integration data migration from legacy systems.
- Experience working with large, complex enterprise applications and their vendors.
- Experience and knowledge of migration and integration tools to ensure that both are fit for purpose and in place on schedule.
- Clear documentation skills re. architecture and data migration deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience in and ability to plan and monitor project execution of data migration and system integration tasks and processes for enterprise solutions in line with strategies and plans, ensuring any modifications required are captured and relevant people and documentation updated in a timely manner to minimise any disruption to the schedule. Monitoring will span client Business, project and third-party vendor teams.
- Ability to liaise with Business teams to provide leadership specific data migration fields and data sets, to ensure all required data is in place for the migration process.
- Experience with best practice integration and migration testing approaches.
- High standards in time and task management, good verbal and written communications skills, ability to liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of a global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."