This Australian company provides support to the community across all of NSW.
As the Integration Delivery Manager / Program Manager you will be working on an extremely large business transformation that will deliver total business process redesign, Secure Cloud and Integration platforms, and will replace legacy systems. This is a six year transformation program.
You will be responsible for managing the Integration platform and Mulesoft implementation, the associated technologies and CI/CD frameworks. You will also manage the implementation of the Integration Centre for Enablement (CoE) for their environment whilst ensuring the program delivery team is meeting project timeframes
- Manage implementation of the Integration Platform and Mulesoft
- Manage the implementation of the Integration Centre for Enablement (CoE)
- Ensure that the program is managed and delivered to a professional standard
- Provide leadership at a team and senior level and negotiate issues and solutions
- Lead, motivate and develop the Program Delivery team
- Engage stakeholders from C-Suite to Field workers
- Lead the planning and designing of the program, manage risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action
- Maintain overall integrity and coherence of the program
- Ensure that the new products and services meet requirements
- Monitor and report on overall program status
- Monitor and manage external vendors
- Proven extensive experience as a Program Delivery Manager or Senior Project Manager
- MUST be a seasoned Manger and have worked in very large complex multi stream programs of work of minimum $30M>>>
- 10-15 years in Project or Program management roles, again large programs
- Experienced at C level but also can be hands on
- Good understanding of Mulesoft
- MUST have extensive experience in implementing Integration projects, including data integration, data cleansing, archiving and data migration
- Good understanding of architectural concepts for MuleSoft implementations including encryption, security, logging, scalability, clustering, and securing solutions
- Advanced relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Proven experience in managing cross-dependencies and prioritisation and in providing accurate program status reporting including financial and resource forecasting and management
- Must have strong Vendor Management Skills
- Knowledge of business productivity technologies, Cloud, SaaS and CRM/ERP applications
- Desired - Certification in DevOps, Scrum, ITIL, SAFe
- Desired - Experience in developing and managing APIs using Mule API gateway and Portal.
Note - you will be required to complete a background security check
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9200 4455.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.