We are currently looking for several Integration Developer for a large financial services organisation.
The role involves developing, maintaining and supporting applications and systems that support the business needs of the customer. This includes analysis, design, build, test and documenting solutions according to approved current standards and best practice methodology.
- Excellent working experience in using: Design Patterns, Maven, IBM Message Broker (IIB), JMS (ideally with IBM MQ), Micro-services implemented using Spring Boot, CI/CD Tooling (Bamboo preferred).
- Proven experience in designing and building RESTful microservices using Java and Spring frameworks.
- Minimum 2 years of Strong SQL and Oracle experience.
- Knowledge of banking and financial systems and business principles (electronic payment systems, settlement, etc.).
- Payments industry experience, NPP a big bonus.
- Strong knowledge of System Integration.
- Strong experience working with Automated Unit Testing
These will be 12 month contracts, working 100% remotely.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Mellissa McGregor at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0413 004 657.