To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for an Integration Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
Skills & Experience
- Preferable exposure to Oracle SOA Suite technology or similar
- Background on
- Java/Weblogic/Unix/Python/Java scripting/Ant or Maven/IBM MQ/Jenkins/scripting languages - Essential
- Integration technology such as Tibco or Mulesoft or IBM Service Bus
- Willingness to learn Oracle SOA Suite technology and able to adapt and perform without constant supervision - Essential
- Analytic skills and bound to be a problem solver - Essential
- Some one that:
- Is flexible with an open mind and willingness to get engage in solving issues comprising a broad range of environments ( networks, security, unix, Microsoft,IBM MQ) - Essential
- Understands that processes have been matured for a reason and that MUST be follow
- A clear focus on delivery - Essential
- Team Player with excellent communication skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Joseph on 0893248444.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."