Integration Specialist Role
Two Year Fixed Term Contract
Competitive Package and Benefits
An enterprise size blue chip organisation located at Macquarie Park is looking for an integration developer to join their busy projects team.
Dell Boomi is the integration platform that they have implemented so any candidate that applies with this knowledge will be highly regarded.
However, strong experience with Amazon Message Queue, Message broker design and experience in building Restful APIs using Webservices will also be greatly sought after.
If you have at least 5+ years experience in design and build of integration solutions, with a strong background in analysing, designing and implementing of integration scenarios, please apply now.
We welcome applications from candidates that are returning to work and want to work Part-Time.
Some other skills required:
- Strong experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with end to end integration testing and problem troubleshooting
- Strong SQL querying skills (Oracle DB), programming experience with Java/Groovy, understands sequence diagrams
- Experience in data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)
- Certified as Dell Boomi developer
- Other Integration Solution experience, IIB, Web methods, MuleSoft etc
If you are eligible to work in Australia, please apply now by attached your resume in word format. Any questions, please call Dee on 02 9200 4452. Thank you.