In this role will be responsible for system analysis, design, development, maintenance and ongoing support for the organisation's integration services.
In addition, you will also provide technical expertise to the implementation, administration, maintenance and support of these services and services to meet the current and future needs
- Contribute to, assist and initiate in SDLC where appropriate to ensure Solutions Delivery project deliverables match project requirements.
- Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
- Liaise with solutions architects, analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Build on current CI/CD processes to increase defect find time and speed to delivery.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as an Integration Developer with demonstrated experience with Azure iPaaS
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Visual Studio,WCF, .NET, C# and Azure Logic Apps
- Experience with Biztalk will be highly regarded
- Hands on experience with Restful Web Service Design, Service Oriented Application Design and CI/CD
- Good understanding on Cloud Computing and available IaaS or PaaS services.
- Knowledge and skills in API Management Platform, such as CA, Apogee or Mulesoft
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Monica Rodricks at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2556.