In this role will be responsible for system analysis, design, development, maintenance and ongoing support for the organisation's integration services. In addition, you will also provide technical expertise to the implementation, administration, maintenance and support of these services and services to meet the current and future needs while you carry out the following:
- Contribute to, assist and initiate in SDLC where appropriate to ensure Solutions Delivery project deliverables match project requirements.
- Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
- Liaise with solutions architects, analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Build on current CI/CD processes to increase defect find time and speed to delivery.
- Conform to quality assurance standards, secure coding principles and agreed processes within the department.
- Participate in and support the roll out of continuous improvement initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience on Microsoft Visual Studio, MDS, WCF, .NET, C# and Logic Apps
- Demonstrated experience in Full .Net stack Development including WCF, WebAPI, Web Security,.NET framework with an understanding including ASP.NET Core framework
- Hands on experience with Restful Web Service Design, Service Oriented Application Design and CI/CD
- Experience in BDD using relevant framework and/or tools.
- Demonstrated expereince with Azure functions, Azure APIM and Service Bus (topics, queues)
- Good understanding on Cloud Computing and available IaaS or PaaS services.
- Knowledge and skills in API Management Platform, such as CA, Apogee or Mulesoft
- Knowledge of iPaaS and cloud integration, such as Azure Logic Apps
- Highly developed communication skills in both written and oral form.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Monica Rodricks at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2556.