To meet Modis's continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Integration Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for
- Liaise with and manage 3rd-parties (software vendors, systems integrators, contractors) as needed
- Provide expertise, support and development for product development capability including new product introduction.
- Provide domain and system expertise across entire project lifecycle from feasibility, evaluation, design, development through to implementation.
- Assist with production of development estimates based on supporting documentation and past experience.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new products / applications
- Design and document technical solutions
- Document the functional and, sometimes, technical design of the system in compliance with the OB IT architecture
- Interact with system architects and developers to ensure that the system is properly implemented
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in similar role within telecom domain
- Strong stakeholders' management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, APPLY here and contact Sejal on 0396262668 OR Email on email@example.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"