Responsible for analysing, designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting an effective and efficient enterprise application integration (EAI) solution for Our client in alignment with Enterprise Architecture.
In this Portfolio, it is expected that 60-70% of operational delivery will be completed internally with the remainder to be delivered by an external service provider that this position is expected to manage closely.
- Identifying opportunities within Our Client's environment where enterprise application integration solutions will deliver enhanced systems integration.
- Analysing business requirements, developing options and recommending EAI solutions to meet business and technical needs.
- In conjunction with stakeholders and business analysts, planning, coordinating and prioritizing activities to determine the most immediate required focus for Integration solutions.
Designing Integration Solution
- Designing the most appropriate Integration solution based on business requirements.
- Developing, testing, documenting and maintaining agreed Integration solution.
- Where necessary, coordinate design and development activities with external vendors.
- Designing and documenting procedures for the installation, operations, and support of Our Client's Integration Environments.
- Ensuring the solution design adheres to ICT Strategy & Architecture enterprise architecture methodologies, strategies standards, and advice.
- Ensuring projects adhere to the ICT Program Management Office project, financial, risk and change management methodologies and standards.
- Developing adaptors to access data from various applications.
- Seeking opportunities to re-use archived or existing data and metadata.
Implementing & Maintaining Integration Solution
- Installing and building Our Client's Integration environments/components.
- Providing escalated Integration problem determination and resolution services.
- Analysing internal incidents and metrics for trends, highlighting any weaknesses in the Integration technical support procedures.
- Maintaining the currency of Our Client's Integration Technology at all times.
- Ensuring adherence to Integration standards and operational framework.
- Applying and managing changes consistently across Syndey Trains Integration environments.
- Establishing, maintaining and communicating re-use library for adaptors.
- Managing the delivery of solutions undertaken both internally and through external service providers.
- Establishing, maintaining and communicating Our client's metadata repositories.
- Ensuring the solution design adheres to IT Architecture & Security methodologies, strategies standards and advice.
- Ensuring projects adhere to the IT Program Management Office: project, financial, risk and change management methodologies and standards.
- Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of all technical aspects of Integration and the environment in which these technologies operate. Exposure to technical aspects of Enterprise Content Management and the environment in which these technologies operate
- Deep knowledge of all technical aspects of Integration and the environment in which these technologies operate.
- Experienced in designing Integration solutions in a large, multiplatform environment operating a broad spectrum of diverse applications.
- Practical hands-on experience in EAI platform technology tools; especially Tibco, CA Layer7
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture.
- Well-developed technical troubleshooting skills to quickly identify and resolve problems.
- Good communication and systems documentation skills.
The position is fully accountable for the formulation of advice and coordination across all operational objectives.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.