One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Integration Lead. This key position will be responsible for supporting integrations in numerous downstream information systems. These integrations are on the critical path for the Project and must be completed per the Project Schedule. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Accountabilities
- Ability to work with multiple project stakeholders (technical and business) to gather and document detailed integration business requirements via workshops and working groups and formulate compatible integration designs.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of HL7 messages in order to validate business rules based on the agreed detailed business requirements identified during workshops with business and operational stakeholders.
- Ability to lead integration design activities and documentation.
- Ability to develop and provide input into the design, planning, and management of data conversion processes.
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate process improvement opportunities related to information flows, processes, and standards to be considered in the design of future state integration solutions.
Experience - Mandatory
- Demonstrated extensive experience (at least 5 years) in an integration design or architect role on complex, large-scale, multi-system HL7 message based integration projects within ahealth environment, including:
- Analyzing interface specifications and integration business rules,
- Designing and documenting HL7 message specifications,
- Conducting analysis of HL7 messages using a range of software tools to reverse engineer and or validate existing interfaces and data flows,
- Developing source-to-target data maps (code tables and transaction tables).
- Expert level skills with architecture drawing tools such as MS Visio.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in producing accurate, complete and concise documentation.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong integration skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"