One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Integration Specialist. This key position will be responsible to provide solution advice on projects and assist the Solution Architect to develop and maintain the logical and physical data and models to ensure alignment to standards. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
7 Month Contract | Healthcare Applications | SOAP Integration Projects | Orion Rhapsody
- Experience in the Health domain essential
- Experience in developing XML based web services including SOAP integration projects.
- Excellent communications skills and extensive experience in working with multiple stakeholders across the business and technical domains.
- Ability to gather and evaluate information requirements, and assist in design reviews for resolution of integration decisions.
- Experience in integration development on the Orion Rhapsody integration platform.
- Enterprise Integration Platforms (such as eGate / JCAPS, Rhapsody)
- Microsoft server and SQL, Citrix, VMware, Netware, Solaris, Oracle
- Various desktop Integration tools, applications, and utilities
- Understand business needs, gather data requirements, develop the relevant interface system requirements specifications, and manage implementation.
- Provide solution advice on projects, and assist the Solution Architect to develop and maintain the logical and physical data and models to ensure alignment to standards.
- Participate in due diligence of new software purchases, to ensure alignment of data models.
- Develop integration patterns to maximise reuse of messaging, data transformations, data sources and endpoints.
- Perform detailed analysis of existing system interfaces and specifications as part of interface design formulation and support
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong integration skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"