- Work on an IT Transformation Program
- Utilise your SAP FICO and Integration Testing experience
- Start ASAP - Initial Contract to October 2021
Great opportunity to work on an IT Transformation program to deliver a fully integrated modern digital platform supported by Salesforce & SAP
This Australian company is a service provider who supports sustainable finances, major public works and maintenance programs, procurement, information and communications technology and shared services.
As the Integration Test Analyst you will support the implementation of the testing program in both a Functional and Integration testing perspective. You will bring your strong testing experience, including integration, of large-scale SAP implementation projects.
- Provide integration test analysis -provide test cases that are required to be successfully passed during the development stage of the integration SDLC
- Prepare testing documentation
- Provide testing execution effort for integration services
- Develop and execute test cases for developed integration services using testing tools
- Defect management - monitor the resolution of defects throughout test execution
- Support all aspects of team members involved in testing as well as tools, processes, materials and bookings
- Experience as a Test Analyst (minimum 5 years)
- Prefer previous in the government sector
- Functional testing experience on SAP focused projects involving FICO module
- Functional testing experience on Salesforce/CRM applications and data structures
- Integration testing experience including usage of tools like SOAP UI, XML, SQL etc.
- Experience with coordination of concurrent testing activities
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple senior stakeholders
- Analytical thinker who has shown an ability to leverage lessons learned, and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Willingness to concentrate on task at hand and get things done on time
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.