We are looking for Intelledox Infiniti Developer for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: Till October 2020 with 2 X6 months extensions
- Demonstrated experience providing expert advice, and practical design implementation of a Intelledox Infiniti platform.
- Demonstrated experience in the design of system integration solutions using the Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 platforms.
- Demonstrated experience providing expert advice in relation to the implementation of hybrid-cloud solutions in a Federal government context.
- Knowledge of the Australian Government Information Security Manual and Protective Security Policy Framework and how they affect cloud-hosted Software and Infrastructure offerings.
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering a high level of customer service, with the ability to build strong working relationships and trust with clients, stakeholders and senior management.
- A relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.