One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Interaction Designer. This key position will be responsible for working with the product manager and the team to define solutions through prototyping, mockups, flows, visual design, or other means; Create flows and mockups for mobile and web experiences; Seek feedback proactively to explore a range of design paths that reflect opportunities and constraints etc. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Significant knowledge and experience of interaction design across varied users, business problems, and devices
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively within multi-disciplinary team.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- Hands on experience in creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work end to end on both UX and UI tasks.
- Experience working across web, mobile and social platforms.
- Experience in WCAG 2.1AA, accessibility assessment.
- Skilled in UX design tools including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets etc.
- Hands on experience facilitating user testing with a range of methods and managing customer facing workshops.
- Experience transforming services, either private or government, with a focus on benchmarking and measurement is a big plus
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Interaction Designer skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"