One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Interaction Designer
- Significant knowledge and experience of interaction design across varied users, business problems, and devices
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively within multi-disciplinary team.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- Hands on experience in creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work end to end on both UX and UI tasks.
- Experience working across web, mobile and social platforms.
- Experience in WCAG 2.1AA, accessibility assessment.
- Skilled in UX design tools including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets etc.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.