Large transformation project
Working in this large transformation project, this role is accountable for effective delivery of the Inventory and Disclosure substream.
You will assemble and lead a cross functional team that is responsible for finding and effecting changes. You will lead a team that will be diligent and curious to ensure all the mandatory material is available and partner effectively with the multiple with the businesses, plus brand and technology substreams for the most effective implementation.
- Partner with the in-scope businesses to understand the scope and map the work required for the substream.
- Assemble and lead a team with the right skills and resources in order to fulfil the requirements.
- Prioritise and direct the work of the team to successfully complete the tasks in agreed timeframes.
- Identify and remove roadblocks, and escalate appropriately to seek resolution.
- Actively manage costs and seek solutions to maximise value for the project.
- Identify mechanisms, timeframes and costs to update different categories of collateral
- Provide updates and status reporting to senior stakeholders
- Where possible work with businesses to streamline inventory to reduce overall scope.
- Work with Legal, Risk and Compliance teams to develop guidelines covering signoff, inclusions and exclusions and manage throughput of material.
- Ensure plans in place and resources available to update inventory in line with project timing requirements
- Maintain a comprehensive risk management framework to enable the project to meet its business outcomes.
- Encourage a delivery-led and collaborative culture where team members speak out, learning is shared and capacity is maximised within the team.
- Provide transparency and view of progress to Separation Workstream Director, Separation Sponsor, Separation PMO or PMO as required to meet project governance requirements.
- Additional responsibilities as required by Separation Workstream Director.
- Experience and knowledge of the wealth management industry is ideal, but not essential.
- Diligent in delivering large programs of complex work and managing teams of 20+
- Ability to identify critical threats and opportunities and take action to resolve accordingly.
- Ability to influence across a range of stakeholder groups up to senior executive level.
- Record of delivery in large project environment
- Well-developed communication skills; written and verbal
- Degree qualified in Management, Finance or other preferred but not essential.
If you are keen, please do send your CV across and send a copy to Ellenor.email@example.com or call me on 02 8028 3100.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analysis skill set to this organisation.`
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds