The iOS developer will be responsible for the design, build, development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices with Objective C and Swift including mobile phones and tablet computers.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services
- Work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers
- Interact with various stakeholders, clients, and customers
- Deliver high-quality code deliverables for a module
- Lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition, and warranty
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Skill / Experience Requirement
Experience in iOS application development. Demonstrate commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, Cocoa Touch and Xcode tools.
- Experience with basic iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with Core data, threading, and performance tuning.
- Good knowledge of Third Party Tools like AFNetworking, Alamofire, etc.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with Performance and Memory Tuning with tools such as instruments
- Proficient understanding of Code Versioning Tools like GIT and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration like Bamboo
- Familiarity with Project Management tools like JIRA and STASH
- Experience in writing Unit Test cases and UI tests
- 4+ years of relevant experience in iOS mobile application development.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software development life cycle.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Design and architecture review.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.