Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire Network Design & Optimization Engineer, IP Core
o Be accountable for providing customers with a variety of customer-focused design and support activities acting as technical liaison to the customer.
o Have a detailed knowledge of the Nokia 7750 and 7250 product portfolio. Demonstrated experience is an advantage.
o Have a reasonable detailed knowledge of SROS
o Have demonstrated hands on expertise with the products indicated above, including operational experience with testing and deployments
o Have a demonstrated knowledge of segment routing, ISIS and other routing protocols
o Collaborate with the line manager and other project teams members to relay information from the customer to Nokia
* Familiarity with NSP and NFM-P is advantageous
- Ability to work with customer, gather requirements and put into effective solutions
- Ability to test and deploy solutions as necessary with hands on experience
- Ability to work with the technical team to bring effective allocation to projects and necessary changes
- Experienced with local Carrier Customers
- In depth understanding of IP Networks
- Ability to work effectively with others and to communicate to audiences both verbally and through written material
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142