Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a large Queensland based manufacturing organisation.
Currently they are looking for an experienced Senior Application Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The focus of this role will be to review, maintain and analyse a range of their current IT application systems and infrastructure.
- Provide high level technical support for the JDE ERP system in accordance with the operational requirements.
- Perform business process analysis and design to improve the overall business processes in accordance with the operational requirements.
- Modify, develop, implement and maintain JDE ERP system to support corporate application systems.
- Modify, develop, implement and maintain IIS-based web infrastructure to support corporate application systems.
- Modify, develop, implement and maintain MS SQL server infrastructure to support corporate application systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in JDE or other major ERP systems. Basic development and administration (CNC) skills desirable.
- Experience in Visual Basic and .NET application development.
- Knowledge of installations, upgrades and maintaining MS SQL 2000 (and later) Servers including SQL scripting.
- Knowledge of HTML and maintaining web-based applications. Ability to read and write ASP or other web authoring languages.
- Knowledge of basic Windows Server administration and networking infrastructure preferably Cisco switches, routers and firewalls.
On offer is an fantastic opportunity to join a large manufacturing company on a permanent basis.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.